Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lets Get It Started

Insert Black Eyed Peas Song- "Lets get it Started"

Can you hear the crickets in here?
Anyways its all good, if there is anybody reading this welcome to the birth of my blog.
This is officially the first post, just one of many to come.

So I'm sure you're wondering what this blog will be about, right?
Well I'm glad you asked because this blog will be the compendium of my culinary knowledge and skill.
It will showcase what I know and can do as a student of the culinary arts.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not a student at the CIU or Le Cordon Bleu.
I'm just an average guy with a passion for cooking and if I may say so myself  I am talented as well.
I am constantly learning and researching dishes that I find interesting so that I can recreate them.
So basically I will be cooking, writing, posting pictures, and creating a entertaining blog to keep you coming back for more. If that sounds like your cup of tea then get comfortable.

Now that there is no mystery to what this blog will be about, lets get started.
In the words of the Chairman(Iron Chef)-  "ALLEZ CUISINE!"